Through SEL Construction’s retrofit services, existing facilities can enjoy the full benefits of energy efficient, modern lighting. Such upgrades not only provide better quality illumination but also deliver short- and long-term savings through rebates, tax incentives, and lower energy costs. Do not assume high electric bills are simply part of doing business. Instead, have us evaluate your current system to determine potential sources of savings.
Benefits of a Lighting Retrofit
- Increases light levels and enhances light quality
- Decreases lighting energy use by 50% or more
- Requires less maintenance
- Provides rebates (as much as 60% of whole project)
- Boosts worker productivity
- Enables better quality control
- Easier operation (instant on/off)
- Better for environment
- And more!
How We Work With You – The Process
At SEL Construction, we offer turn-key lighting retrofit solutions, which means we take care of everything — start to finish.
Lighting Energy Analysis
We’ll walk through your facility to examine your current fixtures and controls and pinpoint areas that are under performing or wasting energy.
Comprehensive Lighting Retrofit Proposal
Our detailed proposal will include a complete analysis of your current system along with:
- Recommendations for improvements
- Material costs
- Installation costs
- Recycling/disposal costs
- Possible rebates
- Suggested products
- Design layouts
- Energy, Tax, and maintenance savings
- Project payback time and ROI
After given approval, we will provide and install the necessary materials, properly dispose/recycle removed fixtures, and even process the appropriate rebate paperwork. We also have a follow-up service to guarantee all workmanship and products are to your satisfaction.